Wow, this shit's gonna be bigger than Episode 1!

It's great to see an event like this taking place, it's obviously taken some
time, effort and cash to prepare, I'm sure it was hard work!

Can't wait for the British leg of the tour(which is when, by the way?)

A little curious as to the line, can't work out if like the mercury music
award, the crew members selected are those needing the most spotlight (exc.
S.K) or they're just the crew who sorted the whole event out!

Looking forward to an interesting evening/night/experience,

WorkZ

> --------------------------------------FYI----------------------
>
>For immediate release:
>
>Detroit to rule the eastern hemisphere.
>
>Technology Eastern Tour-Europe October 1999 02.10.99 - 30.10.99
>
>It isn’t much of a surprise that a production as large as this is coming
>from a City known for its world class manufacture of a product that has been
>in the making for nearly twenty years:  Detroit Techno.
>
>This tour, featuring some of Detroit’s premier pure techno artists, is
>setting out to cross the Atlantic and take over the continent.  The line-up
>is as hardcore as the production team making this event happen—Technology
>Productions embodies its roots as an electronic militia.
>
>Technology is a Detroit-based production company that has organized over
>eighty events throughout America.  The team has assembled some of Detroit’s
>favorite artists over the past five years for a Detroit-styled show.  The
>mission is to bring a complete tour package to Europe that is the first of
>its kind.  This is a unique opportunity for club and event promoters.
>Overall the troop is representing both the old and new school sounds of
>Detroit with this powerful and diverse lineup.  There is no question that
>this is one of the largest undertakings to come out of Detroit in ‘99.
>
>As the tour prepares for infiltration, the anticipation is astounding. Tune
>in and witness a spectacle that will have the world’s attention. Look for
>daily tour updates and a complete tour date event list on the (313) based
>on-line store theplayground.com.  The tour kicks off October 2 in
>Ravensburg, Germany and ends October 30th in Denmark at Club Vega.
>
>Performers:
>
>Suburban Knight  (Live)  - Underground Resistance, Detroit USA
>Gi Gi Galaxy aka Mole People - Teknotika Records, Detroit USA
>Locutus - Bipolar Records, Pure Plastic, Detroit USA
>Punisher (Live) - Matrix, Seismic Records, Detroit USA
>Twonz - Hijacked Records, Detroit USA
>
>Auxiliary Performances:
>
>Jerohm  - Freelectronics - Rotation, Belgium
>Tao  - Freelectronics - Reload, Belgium
>Channel 3 (Live VJ)  - Eyes and Ears Media, Detroit USA
>
>Tour Sponsors:
>
>Technology
>Detroit Street Productions
>madeindetroit.com
>theplayground.com
>motormouthmagazine.com
>
>*for explicit details contact Technology @ 313. 967. 9488 or Detroit Street
>Productions @ 313. 964. 3879
>

>ARTIST BIO'S:
>
>SUBURBAN KNIGHT a.k.a. James Pennington
>Underground Resistance, Transmat
>
>Suburban Knight’s production career started in ’87 as the co-producer of
>Inner City’s "Big Fun" and "Good Life" after beginning his DJ career in ’83.
>He went on to release on Transmat in ’89 where he brought to life his
>Suburban Knight moniker with the release of "The Art of Stalking."   He then
> [...]

talk21 your FREE portable and private address on the net at
http://www.talk21.com