I apologize for the non 313 nature, but I've had these questions on my
mind for quite some time and I haven't found any answers.

Dancehall questions:
Does anyone know the name of the artist/album/label/placeicanbuythese:
1. a track w/ a male vocal that is a bit on the r&b tip: the chorus goes
"show me what you want and i'll give you what you need show me how to
love you make it good for you and me, i never make a promise that i
can't keep" verse "there's no way to get around it girl your stuck with
me . . . (it is most definitely not beanie man, as i have been told by
numerous sources, but this song is cool and beanie man sucks [or at
least the song 'tell me what you want' does])
2. a very minimal track w/female vocal consisting mostly of "got you in
the red light, red light, now i'm putting up a fight"

"world music" question
anybody know if cheik lo's "ne la thiass" on world circuit/nonesuch/sony
is available on vinyl (especially the song "set")?

electro questions (hey this might have some 313 stuff in it)
1. I've got a bolz bolz on ersatz audio (that's 313 right?) with an
electro track featuring some subbed out bass and a spooky female spoken
german vocal over the top that I really dig, but I've never encountered
any similar bolz bolz tracks.  Are they out there? If not anybody have
suggestions in that vein.
2. I've previously posted about my appreciation of sutekh's "of sarcasm
and exhaust" (twice the appreciation now that i've got two) and I'm
wondering if yall got some suggestions for tracks that are anywhere near
to the creepy funk that is 'underhanded.'
3. Having just recently discovered Stewart Walker, I'm looking for shit
like 'proof of the long dark night' off "jet fuel and longing"

hard house:
I thought hard house was extinct after living in Chicago for two years
and only encountering deep/vocal/bad house, but I recently heard Gene
Farris play some HARD house, so fire away with recommendations
(preferably recently released stuff).

waiting for enlightenment

Christopher