Cheers:

This is a blatant self promotion. I've done a new mix tape entitled "The
Tektite Sessions", representing Merrick Brown's Tektite Label, taken from their
first five releases. The sound ranges from tech house to deep techno. For all
who are interested in a free promo copy, please e-mail me back to this address
with your name and address. I'm going to give away up to 40 copies.

A fair warning to all you hardened ravers out there, there is no hard house,
progressive trance, or 2 step drums n bass on this tape:)

This tape will also be up on real audio sometime in the next week or so, I'll
post the info when we get it up.

Peace & Respect,

--
mad wax ICQ # 43601879
vinyl groove [co] / rosebud [tx] / orbis zine [co]

Vinyl Groove Produktionz
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (303)-919-1650
http://members.tripod.com/vinyl_groove
P.O. Box 16130 Golden, CO 80402-6003