Cheers:

Thanks to all for their interest. I've given away all 40 copies, so please no
more requests:) The real audio will be up soon, and those of you who missed out
on the tape can hear it then:) I'll have the tapes shipped out within the next
2 weeks. Thanks again.

Peace & Respect,

--
mad wax ICQ # 43601879
vinyl groove [co] / rosebud [tx] / orbis zine [co]

Vinyl Groove Produktionz
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (303)-919-1650
http://members.tripod.com/vinyl_groove
P.O. Box 16130 Golden, CO 80402-6003