I haven't seen any posts about the Innerzone Orchestra show at Motor this
coming Saturday, so I was just curious if there was any interest from the
list members. Wonderin' what the vibe wasÂ…personally I love PROGRAMMED so
I'll be there.

Saw Basement Jaxx this past Saturday at Motor. Picked a flyer for PERL. PERL
line up: Derrick May, Kenny Larkin, Reggie Dokes, Ian Ferguson, Cajmere, Ian
Hind, Thomas Grecco, and Pete Houle. Goin' down 10/23 11pm location tbd call
hotline 1-877-727-8992 24hr before event. $20 advance more at the door.