> Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:41:11 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Eli Bingham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Subject: Sv: (313) ID help

> p.s. embarassingly I used to mix the instrumental version of this with the
> acapella mix of Nu Nu by Lidell Townsell.  Now if anyone remembers THAT
> record I'll be really surprised. :)

That record was the jam back in the day. Was that 92, or 93?

My yearly shameless plug:
Oh yeah, I am playing at Tresor in Berlin on 4 DEC 99. I'd like to meet
those of you in Berlin, if possible. Andy Vaz [from Background Records]
will be staying at a hotel Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Let me know
via email if you're going to be around. I think my evening is free on
Friday, so if you're throwing a party...

To the DIN/City.Centre/BCP crowd: let me know how to contact you.

+odd
--
Todd Sines
icq: 11117580