Just received a copy of 'Crispy Bacon' by Laurent Garnier on F-Com.

The first version I received had an Aux-88 (313 rel.) remix plus a DJ Gilb'r drum'n'bass mix, plus another track, 'Orgasm'.

The copy which I received today has the original version, plus the aforementioned remixes, and has 'The Hoe' in place of 'Orgasm'.

I remember reading a Laurent Garnier interview in Jockey Slut quite a while back in which he stated that Jeff Mills had done some work with him or even sat in on the recording session - possibly throwing down a mix of one of these cuts.

Anyone with greater knowledge on this one?

[dj [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[fon|fax + 61 8 9264 8555]
[http://dj.royaltech.net]