While on the Mills remix tip, does anyone know of Jeff's remix of Lionrock's
Packet Of Peace? It's in Justin Robertson's bio. It was released in 1993 as
a limited edition 12" with an early mix by The Chemical Brothers as well on
Deconstruction.

I'm quite curious about the idea of Mills mixing other acts as I was under
the impression he didn't do much - he thought it improper to impose his
ideas on someone else's... Maybe he did so earlier in the piece.

I just know of his mix of Hell's Allerseelen track.

Cheers