Cim wrote:

> There were two remixes of this track by Mills. One was a kind of housey mix
> (like the Gigolo 12") and one was the _E-Werk_ mix I think which is a stormer,
> one of my favourite hard Mills tracks.
>
> "End, end, end, end, ..."
>
> The mixes were available on different 12"s AFAIK.

a bit of extra info - sorry if this has already been covered...

from memory, i think there are, as Cim sez, 2 remixes.  both are, in essence,
the same track, but
one's got looped vocal snippets in it - "Packet of Peace, Packet of Peace,
Packet of Peace,...",
"End, End, End,..." etc - while the other's missing these.

i'm not sure where the remixes surfaced first - may have been on the original
"Packet of Peace"
12", or on a remix 12", or mebbe on a promo.

so far as i know, the non-vocal snippet remix hasn't appeared on anything else
while the vocal
snippet remix turned up on the b-side to another Lionrock single, i think it
was "She's on the
Train", alongside the Chems remix about 4/5 years ago.

rob