The last issue of URB (Bjork on the cover) also had a
nice piece about the influence of Hip Hop (or 'bling
bling) on IDM (guess you could say the influence of
bling bling on blip bloop..hehe). They talk to Kid
606, Matmos and Cex on the topic. I was really happy
to see this article, as the genre's influence on one
another has been especially present recently (check
out the new Dntel on Plug Research, some tracks also
show this).It was refreshing to see it spoken about in
URB. The article even touches on yet another "white"
genre being influence by "black music" (the article
praises Timbaland and the early productions of Dr.Tre
to name a few).

 The issue also has a nice article by Tamara Palmer on
Bjork, which concentrates on Bjork's musical
background and the audiofile side of her personality.

ttfn
diana
ps...gee...a feature on rich...hmmm..that's new.;)