Hey Derek,

I have a show at http://www.1Groove.com called Equinox. It's on
wednesday nites 9pm-12am EST, but you can always check out the archived
show for 1 week - till the next show replaces it. The show usually
starts with some deep house sounds, then proceeds into a variety of
techno. There's always some Detroit styles, along with minimal, Electro,
and the odd bangin set. I usually have a special guest on every week
(last week was Kenny Glasgow, this week is Rod G from Poundhouse.ca).
I'll also throw in a spotlight on an artist every once in a while
(usually when someone is coming to town - this week Derrick May is
playing in Toronto).  ;)

Cheers!