Yeah, it's an amazing club and part of a new forward thinking movement in
Melbourne to support deep music in all its forms. It's a place where you
will hear anything from Nick Holder to Nelly in the one night. We also have
young promoters touring the likes of Alton Miller and Recloose in coming
weeks at various venues. The film Queen Of The Damned with Aaliyah was shot
in that alleyway outside Honkytonks and we always think of her when we walk
through. They had Mark Grant from Chicago play their first birthday this
last weekend and it was off the hook. Patrick HAF played a five hour set
there a couple of weeks back and, yes, Philip played a really interesting
set on Sunday - his big first Australian gig but intentionally very
underground - which showed some of his influences and was really cutting
edge music-wise and fun. The feedback was terrific. The interior is
wonderful and it was actually renovated by their owners with their own
hands.

Jeff, all Australian girls love American men, not just bartending girls,
shhh!