Very good album indeed! Is it just me or does the female vocalist on Class sound like Janet Jackson?? I clearly said 'sounds like', I'm sure Miss Jackson has better (?) things to do...

John

From: Tom Churchill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] re: micro house
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 18:35:05 +0100

Luomo's Vocalcity (Force Tracks) is my essential 'micro house' pick :)
Sublime...

Cheers,

Tom

:: tom churchill
:: emoticon recordings
:: http://www.emoticonrecordings.com
::
:: emot 001 : fba/mark mclaren/cim/john braine : out now
:: emot 002 : mark mclaren : nevernet : out now
:: emot 003 : total science/tom churchill/russ gabriel/hal varian : out soon
:: emot 004 : q project : spek : out soon
:: distributed by rush hour : http://www.rushhour.nl