Thought I'd pass along a correct version of the playlist, as opposed to
the brutalized version at the site
http://www.1groove.com/show.php?s=equinox

Also, is it just me or have the last few Planet E releases been mastered
ear piercingly high? Check out the Last Laugh by Ibex for an example,
also found this to be the case on the Geology v.2 EP - i find i have the
mid and high EQ set at about 1/4 to 1/3 of their potential and it's
still a bit harsh on the ears. ouch...

Cheers,

Title - Artist (Label)
Midday Sunshine - Ian O'Brian (Peacefrog)
La Collazione - Gabor (F-A-T)
Da Sambafrique - Nick Holder (Dnh)
Matty's Funk - Matthias Heilbronn (Wave)

2: DJ Rod G - Poundhouse.ca
Essence Ep - Va (Kif)
Blakcat Vs Filter - Flow Tragic (Shaboom)
Lo Motion - Secret Science (Tilted)
Forward Movement - Va (Panhandle)
M2w - Shame (Large)
Kaskade - What I Say (Om)
Tim Trace - Allez (Black Vinyl)
Derrick Carter - Boomity Boomp (Classic)
Macari And Jays - Fools For Love (Large)
Marco Coruino - Neapolis (Vinyl Peace)
Make It Not - Dj Buck (Siesta)
Freestyle Man - Kenetic (Silver)
Crock - Cabana (Stir 15)
Alola - Pop Out And Play
Swag - Diversions 1
Supernova - Super Lova (Stir 15)

Gerald
The Last Laugh - Ibex (Planet E)
Velocity - Velocity Boy (Tag)
Sinosphere - Sterac (Sino)
The Beginning - Rythim Is Rythim (Transmat)
Shut The Lights Off - DJ Bone (Metroplex)
Deeper Still - Shades of Black (Intrigue)
Snowflake (In The Sun) - Arne Weinberg (Ground Zero)
It Is What It Is - Rythim Is Rythim (Transmat)
The Dance - Rythim Is Rythim (Transmat)
N/a - Schatrax (Schatrax)
Gohatto - Adam Marshall (Dumb Unit)
Stare Ep - Adam Marshall (Killer)
Emotion (A. Marshall rmx) Rob Ven (A/S Systems)
Hostile Applets Part 1 - The Operator (Djax)
Amp Error (Ectomorph mix) - Krok (I.T.)
Scalable Architeture EP - Cron (21/22 Corp)
El Que (RMX) - DAF (Delkom Dance)
Broken Mirror (Acid Jesus rmx) - Random Factor (Playhouse)
Into The Groove - Projam (Crucial)