Well... U people from Puzzlebox...
U are finally coming to Holland?
21st of October..
I'll be there for sure !!!
My friend is doing these Gelui parties and this will be f.n amazing...

Btw. U're not alone, flying to Europe...
also Archetype, Todd Sines, DJ Bone and more will come over.
And Ultradyne rocked the place in Alkmaar last sunday night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I hope you will love Holland like Ultradyne. Unf.n believable !!!!!!
I heard some strange stories about their gigs at New York and at
Amsterdam...
But they totally went crazy in the sewers of Undercity-072 !!!!!!!!
Respect, respect, respect, respect, respect and respect...
I'll never ever have a party like this in my life !!! Snif snif...

Dr. Nutcracker.

http://www.capsite.net
http://www.undercity-072.com