i know who ESP Woody McBride is...
that Rattlesnake Ep is absolutely brutal.  alot of his acid lines are
killer.  no bones about it.  Bad Acid, No Such thing on DBN is a classic for
hard acid techno.  I found a 2X7 of his on Labworks which is very good.  it
is slower then most of his stuff, even a song with no beats.  and can't
forget basketball hero's

jeff