Hi all, ...Sorry if you have received duplicates of this message:) I have
experienced some trouble posting from hotmail and AOL. Thus I am using
Peter's email account.

This is the first batch of records I am selling from my collection.
Please visit: http://www.cozidesign.com/records/
(if you are interested, please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED])

There are the following categories (some of the labels/artists you will
find):

-Electro-oldschool-italo (Ersatz, Viewlex, IT, Gigolo,Cybotron...)
-Ghetto Tech (Assault Rifle-EF, Funk, DataBass, F.A.C.T., Dance Mania...)
-House/Tech-House (Bomb, Perlon, Playhouse, Drop, Environ, Versatile,
KMS...)
-Misc/Pop/Rock (Eno, Caberet Voltaire, Blondie, Bowie, Gang of Four, ESG,
Iggy...)
-Techno (Klang, Planet E, Kompakt, Kanleramt, Metroplex, R&S, Clear,
Transmat, Trax, Basic Channel...)
-HipHop (Dr. Dre, Biz Markie, Sugarhill, D'angelo, KRS, Tribe, Pharcyde,
Slick Rick...)
-Lounge/World/Jazz (Tony Allen, Herb Alpert, Jorge Ben...)
-80's (Mary Jane Girls, Mantronix, Laid Back, Was Not Was, Wee Papa Girls,
Liquid Liquid, Prince, Tom Tom Club...)
-Soul/Funk/Disco (Bohannan, Roy Ayers, Salsoul, Cerrone, Zapp, Parliament,
Earth Wind & Fire, MFSB, Loft...)
-New Wave (Gary Numan, The Normal, Andrew Weatherall.)
-Electronic (Warp, Astralwerks)
-Info (my contact info, shipping, condition key, costs etc)

First Come First Serve,
Hope to hear from you.
-Manika