On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, M Elliot-Knight wrote:

> Anyone heard/seen/have this.

I've seen it a couple of years ago in a record store in Helsinki
(Spinefarm had some real goodies back then... ;) I remember giving it a
listen back then but decided not to buy it because I was short on cash and
I had already spotted some Basic Channels and Happy Trax just wasn't a
"must buy".

If I remember correctly it sounded like the stuff they made with Yolanda,
vocal parts of it, naturally. Now to think of it, and I may very well be
totally off having heard it briefly and only once, but it reminded me a
bit of Nation to Nation.

Please write us a review when you've had a chance to listen to it. :)

 Jussi Lehtonen     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.netppl.fi/~sandman

  "Do not allow yourself to be programmed.
   For once, in your life, take control. Take control." - UR