hi all

got a few tracks that i'm dying to know what they are and who did them:

first off, from the Boo Williams mix on Deep House page the first track.
with the vocals:

"Praise, Praise, Praise, Praise.  i remember the days, when i thought i
was alone, life was always a maze & sometimes i felt disowned. but you
were always there & you have always cared. no matter how far i scream,
you'd already be there. now when i look back, i can see the things
you've done. and i hope to thank you, for my saviour and your son."

from the mike clark/norm talley set on freqdetroit a track with the
vocals:

"whatever it takes, whatever it is i'll be there for you. it's all i
have to give now baby. to you my baby. take me baby, and take your time
right now baby. cos i want to love you all nite long baby. i want to
take you, wrap you in my arms. wanna love you all nite baby. wanna show
you what love really is. i wanna be there for you now baby, baby,
baby..." (and so on).

and lastly, (i promise!!) from a glenn underground set on betalounge a
track with the vocals:

the first - "i can barely remember, the flavour of you kiss on the tip
of my tongue. but i can still feel the moment. your spirit rushed thru
me like a river wild. your spirit rushed thru me like a river wild. it
wet me like an ocean crashing on the sands of the sahara. now many moons
have passed since we rode that wave, and many miles i've tred on my
journey home. lying on distant shores, a shred of hope flickers as i try
to forget. a once in a lifetime, never come your way again, wish upon a
star. love? is on my mind."

thank you

nath