Biege : Null to Zero : (taken from his last LP on Leaf Recordings)

in fact I used this on the first installation of my Deceased trilogy as the
outro track (where the main character commits suicide).  I spent hours digging
for the perfect funeral track that would be indicative of someone actually
passing away.  Strange question to ask, but even stranger is the fact that I've
already spent numerous hours searching for one!

Cheers
todd