Jongsma, K.J. wrote on Fri, 19 Oct 2001 about following:

> > hoping for some comments on the red planet releases.
> > are some chuggers and others sippers?  what are your
> > favorite releases.  i got a big pay check and plan on
> > wasting it on vinyl.
>
> mwaaah just the first 9 releases are worth checking out. The rest of them
> are crap. Oh yeah and that CD is nice to play in your livingroom :)

yeah, i agree. they are quite different compared to any other material
out there. of course there are tracks on them that just aren't so good,
but hey, nobody's perfect.

but my advice is, if you have the money, and you can get them, get them
all. otherwise, get at least releases 1, 2, 3 and 5, and the cd.

the cd is great, but it should had have all released tracks on it! ;)

> (there are just 9 RP records right?:))

dang, you just reminded that i don't have number 8! :)

sakke
--
"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
               --The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972