> "Come On Now Baby" from the "Detroit: Beyond the Third Wave" comp is my
> favorite K Hand track ever.  Really slamming dancefloor production and a
> gritty, nagging vocal hook.  I've got some of her other stuff, including the
> new LP on Tresor, and haven't really heard anything I liked as much as that.
> Any suggestions on good K Hand stuff, perhaps in the vein of that track?

I loved her "Ready For The Darkness" album, and her "On A Journey" album
was quite good, too.  Kelli's another of my "Proof-that-Girls-rule!" data
points  :-)

        - Greg (who'd like to publically thank Dan Sicko for finding the
                pic sleeve "The Beginning" on eBay for me.  I won!  Yay.)

P.S. Are there any Technotourist events of interest in Madrid?  US Airways
     has an insane deal from LA to Madrid (US $295 r/t) from now 'til Nov. 8.