the world "funeral" wouldn't be used. It's like the
term wedding...it leads to heartburn and uncomfortable
shoes. It would be done Jim Henson style: complete
celebration of life.

The house tune "It's a lovely day, and the sun is
shining..." would be played, along with Al Green, some
Aretha and of course "Forever in Blue Jeans" by my
Neil. I want the full on gospel choir too and
traditional Jewish celebration tunes. Long Island Iced
Ts and Cosmos given at the door.

There would be a(n optional) bowling game
aftwards...with prizes.

sorry..i got carried away.