i also heard it was steve bicknell
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "scott mcgill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313" <313@hyperreal.org>;
"Maarten Baute" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 6:38 AM
Subject: Re: [313] santos rodriguez

not too long ago there was a discussion about this on global-techno.
there were a lot of answers, but i don't know that there was ever a
consensus.  i really think/thought that santos is steve bicknell cuz
i actually read that somewhere, but max duley (who prolly oughta
know...) swore that it was not bicknell.  so basically i have no idea
either.