Well... speakin for myself, I like Daniel Wang's stuff much more.
He can do no wrong for me personally, although he tends to be a crazy guy!
I'm gonna do an interview wit him soon for capsite.net
and I'll put sum crazy photos of him in it as well.
Did you hear the track on his CD with the theramin? : )

Any comments on his releases?

i love the wang! haha the only thing that bugs me is the recurring carribean cruise-ship jazz feelings in his music.

hey check this new swedish label, Plej! kinda "metrofunk" (hey otto :P) kinda micro-house or whatchever its called.
http://www.plej.se
has mp3's from their first release :)

jt