Since most of my stuff is out of print these days, good luck searching.  I
don't have any copies for sale.  Try www.RecordTime.com for old Telepathic
backcatalogue.

New fG remix of Stewart Walker track here:
http://www.stewartwalker.com/music/music.html

Telepathic regards,
fRED

TELEPATHICA - P.O.B.80337 - Boston, MA  02180-0010  FX 978-741-8901
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mp3.com/fredgiannelli
http://www.telepathica.com