Dave Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What are some of Seiji's other guises? Both the Seiji records I have
(on 2000 black and bitasweet) are slamming broken-beated string-laden
funkmonsters. I admit I still don't know what nu-jazz is, exactly, but
if it's anything like this I want more.

paul dolby = seiji = opaque = homecoockin'
maybe the man has more aliases, but these are the ones i know.
be sure to check: seiji - into now/silvery blossom - 2000black
                 the track on the b side is mindblowing!
            and: homecoockin' - lazy days - sole music
he has a new homecoockin' release out on tronic sole aswell (bought it 2 hours ago) for more (west-london/broken-beat/future-jazz/or whatever they come up with next?)-aliases check:
http://www.employees.org/~alokem/boing.cgi?MusicAliases

jurren