Just looked it up:

http://forum.liberation.fr/musique/actu/20011025electro.html

John

From: Eric Scuccimarra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gwendal Cobert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: RE: [313] Felix Da Housecat
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:21:03 -0400

Do you have a link for these? I don't have access to daily French papers here in NY...

Eric

At 04:47 PM 10/25/2001 +0200, Gwendal Cobert wrote:
...And for those who want to have some fun and know enough French :
- Libération, a daily French paper, has a page today on these two albums +
Fischerspooner - and they say the worst about these persons, esp poor Felix,
who is accused of releasing his album to pay his lifestyle...
- Bruits, by Jacques Attali, is a well-known essay about the relationships
between music and society. The ideas themselves are very interesting, but
when he talks about rock or reggae, there's an incredible number of mistakes
; and when he reaches techno, it is just incredible (techno invented in 89
etc)
Gwendal