> With all this talk of Seiji on the list, I'd be interested to know if a
> discography exists anywhere.

I found this biog/discog on the Solemusic website
(http://www.solemusic.co.uk) - it's not bang up to date and by no means a
complete discography, but it gives a pretty good general background...

> Born in 1976 and raised in London Paul Seiji Dolby became familiar with
> classical music from a very early age. As well as classical, Paul¹s early
> musical influences include blues, rock, pop and jazz. In Paul¹s early teens
> his curiosity led him to the library record collection where he discovered
> amongst other sounds, black music.
>
> It was in 1991 at the age of fifteen that Paul was introduced to house music.
> It was only a couple of years later when a love of US house developed and his
> thirst for records to build his collection started. Early Smack records
> productions, Masters At Work, Herbie Hancock, Stevie Wonder and more recently
> 4 Hero and Photek have all played their part in influencing Paul musically.
>
> By the time Paul had left school he was already programming and was soon
> producing when he was nineteen. It was his production named Disorient, ŒJust
> the Vibe¹ on Orin Walter¹s Mousetrap imprint that gained him initial
> recognition. It was soon after that (between 1996 and 1997), that he started
> to produce tracks with Orin Walters and then soon Kaidi Tatham beginning the
> formation of Bugz in the Attic. This was a very important and creative time
> with early Bugz releases such as Yasang ŒAll Because Of You¹ on SI Projects,
> Everyday People ŒWhat¹s On Ya¹ Mind¹ on Evolution records and their remix of
> Amira¹s ŒMy Desire¹ on Virgin paving the way for the future.
>
> Homecookin¹ is Paul¹s album project. Not inspired by studio production tricks
> or obvious samples Homecookin¹ is a very musical selection of vocal house with
> some of Paul¹s own special twists added. Getting back to basics, Homecookin¹
> is more about solid grooves paired with good songs. This album will be
> collaborated with the full Bugz in the Attic production and vocalists such as
> Marcus Begg and Izzi Dunn guesting.
>
> As well as Paul Seiji¹s Homecookin¹s project he is still involved with Bugz in
> the Attic outfit and produces drum Œn¹ bass under his Seiji moniker. He also
> enjoys producing some twisted electronica and jazz noodles. Other label
> credits include Reinforced, Soon Records, Bitasweet, Archive, 2000 Black,
> Mousetrap, Resolution and SI Projects.
>
> Drum N Bass
> Close Encounters Ep Soon Records 1996
> Northern Exposure Reinforced 1996
> Thrashing Dreams Reinforced 1997
> Taste Reinforced 1998
> Just Another Number Reinforced 1999
>
> Jazz Noodles
> Opaque Œclosing The Loop/malice¹ Archive 1999
> Seiji Œinto The Now/silver Blossom¹ 2000 Black 2000
> Seiji Œ2nd Nature/question It¹ Bitasweet 2000
>
> House
> Disorient Œjust A Vibe¹ Mousetrap 1996
> Everyday People Œwhats On Ya Mind¹ Resolution 1997
> Bugz In The Attic Œbittasweet No 1¹ Bittasweet 1998
> U.s.c Œplease Yo Self¹ Si Projects 1998
> Disorient Ep Tronicsole 1999
> Homecookin¹ Œall About The Mind¹ Solemusic 2000

Off the top of my head, here's a few others that I know of:

Reinforced:
Seiji & G-Force - Clear Vision 2001 12"

Bitasweet:
Seiji - Second Nature remixes 10"

Solemusic:
Homecookin - Lazy Days/Allstars 12"
Homecookin - Do What You Wanna 2LP/CD

Remixes:
P'Taah vs Opaque - Crossing (Ubiquity)
Beatless - Life Mirrors [Opaque mix] (Ubiquity)
Plutonia - Forever [Opaque mix] (Visions)
Joakim Lone Octet - Melting Blue Ice [Seiji mix] (Future Talk)
Todd Gardner - It's The Music [Homecookin mix] (Solemusic)

Collaborations:
Orange Water - Love Life [with Orin Walters] (Archive)
Kudu - Space/Transit [with Domu & Mark de Clive-Lowe] (Bitasweet)

Compilation appearances:
Co-Operation Vol 1: Seiji & G-Force - Chase Da Ace
Phuturistic Dancin (Bitasweet): Seiji & G-Force - Naturally
Solevisions Vol 3 (Solemusic): Homecookin - Stay Away

There's probably more but these are all I can think of at the moment...

Cheers,

Tom

:: tom churchill
:: emoticon recordings
:: http://www.emoticonrecordings.com
::
:: emot 001 : fba/mark mclaren/cim/john braine : out now
:: emot 002 : mark mclaren : nevernet : out now
:: emot 003 : total science/tom churchill/russ gabriel/hal varian : out soon
:: emot 004 : q project : spek : out soon
:: distributed by rush hour : http://www.rushhour.nl