My music making is leading to longer, slower tempo tracks. I remember
listening to Manchester's Kiss 102 in the mid-nineties and hearing similar
110 - 120 bpm, Derrick May strings style, upto 13 minutes in length,
emotional epics. This was always played in the last half-hour of the show
and was very hypnotic, almost ambient stuff. Is anyone still making this
kind of long calming techno and where can I find it? Or even the old stuff?

Electronic Music Composer. *SHAUN HOLLEY* Ambient. Techno. Trip-Hop.
http://website.lineone.net/~sholley