Hi
I am looking for the following tunes
I will pay good money + shipping for any you might
have and want to sell
please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if
interested

cheers

Ian pooley : chord memory (original) : force inc
the advent : elements of life : internal
human resource : dominator re-remixes : r&s
drexciya : journey home : warp
speedy j : pepper : warp
cygnus x : superstring : eye-q
humate : 3 : superstition
S.malm : walkmen : sounds
mikerobenics : schattenmund : global ambition
newcleus : anything by : ?
world class wreckin cru : anything : ?
unknown dj : "            "
the hypnotist : hardcore ep : rising high
housemaster baldwin feat. paris grey : don't lead me :
future sound
xpress 2 : the sound : junior boys own
aphrohead : in thee garden : global cuts
state of mind : is that it : d-zone
the modwheel : spiritcatcher : evolution
true faith : take me away : network
sueno latino : sueno latino : bfc

p.s. apologies for wasting space anybody who doesn't
want to read this :)