I saw him live this weekend in toronto at a party i was playing at. I've heard a couple of his mixes online, but this performance was quite different. of the mixes i've heard, he was dubby, minimal, and slightly downtempo. The performance in toronto was 145 bpm+. Although a bit too planned out for my taste, it was an awesome set. For anyone who doesn't know, suade built his own sampler/synth that he uses to rip loops off of the vinyl, and then reconstructs a remix onstage. Lots of house rips, and i noticed a few Garnier tracks as well.

I'm just curious if anyone else has heard of him, and what their opinion his.