If we're talking Spring Themes, it's REALLY nice in the sense of "this listy" nice. *Very* melodic...it would fit right in with the sort of neo-Detroit lush stuff coming out on Delsin. Not as deep as some of the old Pickton stuff, but it conjures those images. IMHO it's a good step past what Lee has done under this guise - and I like Soul Static Bureau quite well, too.
                                                jeff

New Norken LP?  Where? Let me in on the secret..