This is from an email directly from n2it that I got about FinalScratch... this version is $2,999.00 so that little Spin feature on DJ equipment was correct (if you buy this verison). Check the added feature that Richie and John have added to the package.

MEK

As part of this limited iiPROFSlo we will offer a completely congured, ready-to-use and ready-to-go system that consists of the
following components:
+ FINALSCRATCH software package
+ ScratchAmp signal processor
+ Three FINALSCRATCH records
+ Two FINALSCRATCH slipmats
+ Audio and USB cables
+ Installation and User's Manual
+ Sony Vaio or similar laptop loaded with a dual boot system of BeOS and Windows
+ After sales service, maintenance and e-mail support
FINALSCRATCH will come already loaded and ready to play with selected tracks from the catalogue of Plus 8 and Denitive Records. You can then just load and `rip' your own music les and go from there. The price for the complete PROFS is USD 2,999.00 excluding shipping, handling and taxes.