> I wonder if the Juno in Juno Reactor comes from the Roland synths as
> well?

Actually, I think it's connected to the asteroid called Juno

Hardfloor have a couple of tunes about the TB 303:
Lost in the Silverbox
Teebeestroica

oh - there's the a few Casio inspired bands/artists:
Casio Commanders
Casiotone for the Painfully Alone
Casiocore
Casio Kids
The Casiotones

A1 People - "Casio-Rock"
Universal Indicator releases on Rephlex records have catalogue numbers
SH-101, TB 303, and TR 606
DMX Krew/ Ed DMX (after the Oberheim DMX drum machine)
Echoplex http://www.discogs.com/artist/Echoplex
Like a Tim - Everlasting Manufacturing of Synthi' (a great analogue
briefcase/typewriter size synth)
Like a Time - Red and Blue Boxing (album title is a reference to the two
Korg Electribes used to make all the noises on the album)
Edge of Motion - Set up 707 (Korg 707 possibly?)
Der Dritte Raum - "Der Kleine Korg und Das Echo" (the little Korg and the
Echo)
Electro Harmonix (Jonah Sharp & Tetsu Inoue)
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Electro+Harmonix
Machinedrum http://www.discogs.com/artist/Machine+Drum?anv=Machinedrum

I know there's tons of really bad acid trance stuff named after synths

MEK