i have never heard it before kj, and i think i have all the d.i.e.
records....i think!
the romantic shots of d.i.e. with the clone guys standing on top of
sand dunes and stuff hhahahaha what a bunch of sweetie pies.

note also klen (clone co-boss, and frustrated funk and frantic flowers
ceo) and alden tyrell are up in the mix...i didn't recognize anybody
else..