K-HAND (producer,remixer,DJ)
of http://www.AcaciaRecords.com

Detroit (most visited city in the Nation),

will be performing @
dall in the alley
A yearly unique event
FREE VENUE FOR EVERYONE ...

Sept.8th ,2007 in Detroit,Michigan
on the electronic stage, along with just a few of Detroits' best
electronic organizations, DJ's, Producers and remixers
throughout the  World, a rare performance in her hometown!

for more info. visit: www.dallyinthealley.com
here's the electronic roster

Electronica Stage
12-1    Paris '68
1 - 1:45    Frank Raines and Brad Hales
1:45 - 2:15     Dial81
2:15 - 2:45     Sicari
2:45 - 3:30     Szymanski
3:30 - 4:15     Metro Detroit Beatology
4:15 - 5    Rob Barrett
5 - 5:45    Felton Howard
5:45 - 6:30     Mike Huckaby
6:30 - 7:15     K-HAND
7:15 - 8    Fashion show
8 - 9:00    FAMILY hour
9:00 – 10:00    Adjust *live*
10:00 – close   Gary Martin

Sponsored by...

NCCU is the proud sponsor of Detroit's Dally in the Alley™ street fair held annually the Saturday after Labor Day in the alley and streets bounded by Forest, Hancock, Second and Third streets.

Proceeds from the Dally™ events are used to support North Cass projects which improve the quality of life for people who live and work here. In the past, Dally™ proceeds have:

* Funded environmental litigation against the Detroit Trash Incinerator.

   * Provided music scholarships for neighborhood children.

   * Supported neighborhood soup kitchens.

* Covered medical expenses for locked-out newspaper employees who had insurance benefits cut off.

   * Maintained the garden park at 4753 2nd Avenue.

* Paid to have snow plowed from alleys in the winter and trash picked up from streets in the summer.

Now, we are saving to complete the purchase of the land at 4753 Second Avenue on which we will rebuild and restore the historic "Horace Dodge Garage" where the Dodge brothers built their first motor car.

Members of the North Cass Community Union and Dally in the Alley™ organizers thank you for your kind support!

For further information about our activities, please write: North Cass Community Union, Inc., 4632 Second Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201.

the location map is here:

http://dallyinthealley.com/map.html
where you will be able to print a copy for
your convenience.

Cd's will be available for sale by K-HAND
for more info. and Booking availability
contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

or visit these links:

Acacia Records