Agreed, that was dope!

On 5 Sep 2007, at 17:50, M Ng wrote:

He was particularly good at Juan's loft party.... didn't think he was
as good the next day!

On 9/5/07, Fred Heutte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I enjoyed his Detroit performances, actually -- consistent if a bit
noodle-y at times.  And the d&b version of Voodoo Ray was a real
standout.

Voodoo Ray has pretty good staying power.  Just listen to the
other so-called anthems of that time :)

fh