The playlist for last night's Wild Kingdom can be viewed at http://www.kfjc.org/music/playlist.php?i=28557 . Comments and promos are welcome. I'm still working on the show featuring bands and tunes with synth names. Thanks to all for suggestions and memory joggers. Next step - comb my back archives (thousands of titles, no particular order) for likely suspects. I'll be airing the show in a few weeks, and will announce it before I do.

                        Regards,

                        Richard Hester
                        "Mr. Goodwrench"
                        "The Wild Kingdom
                        SU 12A-3A (The Cusp between Saturday and Sunday)
                        KFJC-FM 89.7, Los Altos Hill, California
                        www.kfjc.org