On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 23:09 +0200, Collin Chen wrote:
> HI all,
>
> Greetings from Leuven!!!
>
> I will be in Leuven this weekend. ANyone could tell what is good for techno
> around here? I could only find Dave Clarke at Fuse over the weekend.

Hi Collin,

Fuse is in Brussels, not too far from Leuven. In Leuven, there is:

http://www.dermachine.be/
http://www.silo.be/
http://www.rumba.be/

Machine is really a pub-turned-into-a-very-small-club with a very
varied musical programming: from Salsa over DnB/Jungle, hip Hop to
Electro/Techno/... It's pretty non-mainstream with a strong focus on
unknown talent. It's only been around for a couple of months too.
It's right in the centre of Leuven.

Silo has been around for years, although in different forms over the
years (due to various owners I believe). This is more of a club
(although, just like Machine, with an industrial look) with two rooms.
I haven't been there for over a year though, so I don't know
if things have changed recently.

Rumba & Co occasionally has techno/electro nights.

Regards,
Filip