funny you would ask, I was thinking of doing a short mix of a few classics
this weekend just to have something to listen to during my daily commute. If
I get around to doing it, I'll post it up somewhere.

-----Original Message-----
From: Toby Frith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 4:17 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Any Detroit "classics" mixes out there?

I'm looking for any online mixes which are essentially composed strictly of
classic Detroit tracks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Toby

For all the latest news and comment visit www.telegraph.co.uk.  This
message, its contents and any attachments to it are private, confidential
and may be the subject of legal privilege.  Any unauthorised disclosure, use
or dissemination of the whole or part of this message (without our prior
written consent) is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us immediately. Incoming and outgoing telephone calls to our
offices may be monitored or recorded for training and quality control
purposes and for confirming orders and information. Telegraph Media Group
Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales
(company number 451593).  Our registered office address is: 111 Buckingham
Palace Road, London, SW1W 0DT.