I'm surprised no-one has commented on this. Lovely high quality spacey techno (like UR used to do)

From initial listens I'm feeling a2 and b2 the most.

Nice one Matt

robin...

On 8 Oct 2007, at 12:07, Matt Chester wrote:

Hey everyone,

The new 11th Hour Recordings release is finally out - please give me a shout if anyone is interested in a copy... Blurb and clips etc below. Will be available digitally as well, but that's delayed for a couple of weeks still...

Cheers :)
Matt

out now - matt chester 'desert shift' ep (11th hour recordings ehr005)

click on links for clips:

a1. dune decay - http://www.11-hour.com/audio/ehr005/ dunedecay_clip.mp3
a2. hunter - http://www.11-hour.com/audio/ehr005/hunter_clip.mp3
b1. desertification - http://www.11-hour.com/audio/ehr005/ desertification_clip.mp3 b2. sub saharan - http://www.11-hour.com/audio/ehr005/ subsaharan_clip.mp3

Some feedback:

‘Quality stuff from 11th Hour as always!’ - Claude Young
'Really nice tracks! My favourite: Desertification !!! Really hot track !!!' - Fabrice Lig
‘I really like it! I like every track!’ - Convextion
‘Desert Shift is HOT!’ – Anthony ‘Shake’ Shakir
‘This is dope… Desertification is the one!’ – DJ 3000
'Consider it charted'- Octave One / RNG
‘Dope E.P. Sounds like what the 'blueprint' for techno should sound like.' - DJ S2 / Santiago Salazar
‘Super dope tracks! ...high quality techno record’ - $tinkworx

Desert Shift is available worldwide today, and is available via Rubadub Distribution and from 11th Hour directly. It will also be distributed digitally via Groovesource - available shortly on Beatport, Juno Digital, and I-Tunes.

For further info / ordering, contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

or visit us at virb - www.virb.com/mattchester and myspace - www.myspace.com/11thhourrecordings

upcoming events:

26/10/07 - pins & needles @ red, edinburgh
09/11/07 - release party @ bootleg, rotterdam