hey anya and jeff and toby and paul,

thanks for the tip!

i'm a huge moebius fan and am eager to see this...cool that bartos did
the music too!

i don't know if heavy metal stuff is exactly sexist, but some of it
might be construed as demeaning. i'm not arguing. my family is friends
with r crumb and my sister works in the comic art business, and
sometimes i go to comic conventions etc -- it's a different world, and
the attitude is not sexist even tho it may appear so to outsiders. as
far as moebius goes, he is certainly not sexist. he frequently plays
with gender and androgynous themes in the stuff he writes...very
open-minded.

jt