-----Original Message-----
From: robin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 October 2007 09:54

try this one...
http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz45276531c28.html
6/15.

I'm amazed I got that many.

Detroiter's that scoff can try this abot where I'm sat:

http://www.funtrivia.com/submitquiz.cfm?quiz=222859

I got 7 out of 20 on the Manc quiz ... without even cheating with Google ;)

(Should've remembered the Strangeways riots date and the IRA bombing.
 Damned Alzheimer's!  No honorary Mancunian status for me.)

I only got 10 out of 15 on the Detroit test, however.  Am I allowed
to come back to the Festival next year?  :-(

        - Greg