I've have a Fatcat record bag which I still use to this day, I also have a
bomber jacket but the zip is broke, so may be I should ebay that....!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Guilherme Menegon Arantes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 October 2007 03:45
To: Dan Bean
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313
Subject: Re: (313) fat cat

If you put it, I will also auction my Fat Cat sticker that they sent me back in
'93... It is the cat logo, in black.

Oh, and if you have got one of theirs first t-shirt (the one with the telephone
in front and fat cat records in the back, blue dotted ink in blue cotton), I
can pay top-dollar for that! (which I can easily gain back by auctioning my
Axis chocolate coin)... ;-)

--

Guilherme Menegon Arantes, PhD       São Paulo, Brasil