John Kennedy has little if anything to do with Grain aka Arthur Smith. (Apart
from probably knowing him, I would guess) ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Guilherme Menegon Arantes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 October 2007 13:20
To: Alan Heneghan
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Re: Dubstep Geneology

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 12:45:16PM +0100, Alan Heneghan wrote:
> John Kennedy is back in Argentina at the moment.

Nopes, he is in Cali, Colombia (at least since two weeks ago when we
last talked), preparing to run the London Marathon in april... hehehe

> I hassle him every time I see him to make some more Grain tracks.

He has to do those "prank call" tunes again. That one in the 10" that came with
his first Grain (me thinks) that he pretends his dog can play the piano is so
funny... Auuuuu auauauauuuuu!

Guilherme Menegon Arantes, PhD       São Paulo, Brasil