this is ultralame.

To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 7:35 PM
Subject: Autoreply: Re: (313) CHICAGO >> Fr.10/12 + Sa.10/13 >> Metro Area, Audiophile, Eliot Lipp, Dark Party, etc

Hello !!

Thank You for visiting my website. I hope you found it informational. Please let me know the best way and time to contact you. I would love to give you a call if you will provide me with a phone number I can reach you at. I look forward to helping you with your Real Estate needs. Have a Super Day !!

Wendy Nicely
Remax Around Atlanta
770.516.0924
www.WendyNicely.com

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening.
Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
--Mark Twain