I noticed it over at discogs...thought it was strange
three too, just didn't weigh in.

Strange that they replied.  I wonder if they had a
bunch of them sitting around and decided to make some
money off of them.  I noticed their website looks like
it was last up dated in 02 or 03.  The forums have one
post in them.  Anyway the record isn't for sale there,
but I notice a couple of the other records appear to
be available for sale.

I would like to know what really happened here though.
 You know where I can buy one of them in the States?

Jeff

--- "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yeah something weird's going on. There appear to be
> two ongoing
> submissions to discogs about two slightly differing
> white label
> versions, one new one old.
>
> http://www.discogs.com/release/1084566
> http://www.discogs.com/release/1105311
>
> In fact there *is* a legit white-label version of
> the LP because that is
> the one I own and I have had it for four years.
>
> When I bought it, fearing it was a boot I wrote to
> the label and got
> back a reply saying it was genuine (it has the
> correct cat number.)
>
> But I only realised last night that it has one extra
> track than the
> labelled version - 'Asian Amazons'. This means there
> are (at least) two
> different editions of the LP.

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.