News and other info can be found at the bottom of this message.

The last four programs are always archived online. Visit www.antonbanks.com
to hear them.

Many thanks to Dirtybird for contributing this set. For information about
her, please visit either www.DirtybirdMusic.com or www.Volatl.com.

############################
Planned guests for the next few weeks:

TBD - Neil Landstrumm (www.scandinavianyc.com)
TBD - Mark-Henning Sargent (www.traumschallplatten.de,
www.foundsoundrecords.com)
TBD - Adam Jay (www.internal-error.com, www.myspace.com/azurerecords)
Tentative - Lee Burridge (www.hoojchoons.com, www.fabriclondon.com)
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_10-11-07.mp3

Tracklist:

Sun Electric, Umpa Lumpa, S**tkatapult
Planetary Assault Systems, Booster (Luca Angelli rmx), My Best Friend
Red Robin & Jakob Hilden, Lazy Jack, Trapez LTD (060a)
The Black Dog, Floods (Surgeon Remix), Soma
Grand Theft Audio, Keep Moving, Persona

###
Set by Dirtybird
For information about her, please visit www.volatl.com or
www.italobusiness.com

tracklisting:

sleeper thief - cenotes [mobilee]
marcoerre - room (part 2) [platzhirsch schallplatten]
maskio - monday (dusty kid likes maski remix) [hell yeah]
the pale - night machine (instrumental mix) [subtrak]
uto karem - always better [loose records]
seth troxler - crosson likes poo (lee likes it too remix) [esperanza]
craig torrance & philip hochstrate - shrinkage (samim's schoenaeboelae
remix) [four:twenty]
pheek - orage solaire (tim xavier remix) [archipel]
dj emerson & helmut dubnitzky - billionare bass club (billy dalessandro
remix) [kiddaz.fm]
daso & meindl - hypnosis [session deluxe]
dave shokh & jaxson - itzsamna (format b remix) [dipolter]
wacker & zittrich - rough collies (anthony collins remix) [meerestief]
franklin de costa - morgenlast [green empire]
levan - funk chaser [system]
beroshima - horizon (pig & dan remix) [cocoon]
sara galli - piccolo [303lovers]
blatta & inesha meet wiesel - do it at the peepshow (goldie-lox'strickybeans
remix) [hell yeah]
###

Recloose, Four Ways of Saying Goodbye, Spelunking, Planet-E

About the show:

The Vault airs every other Wednesday night from 9:30 pm until 11:00 am
(21:30 to 23:00 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's
1500 watt signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far
south as
Long Island, NY. WESU also broadcasts via the internet. Visit the station's
website www.wesufm.org for the details. In addition to hosting this radio
program, I am a freelance DJ and occasionally write record reviews. I
welcome any questions, suggestions, or comments. Please feel free to respond
to this message (www.antonbanks.com/email.html) or visit my website for more
information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.