Went to see UR / IF2 live last Thur night and thought the show was
really good. They came on just past midnight and played for about 1 hour
20 mins I think, 5 people on stage including Banks all of them had there
faces covered- which still makes me laugh. Banks seemed to be having a
keyboard problem and  later on I found out that he did as ones of the
hired keyboards didn't work, but it sounded fine to me.
>From memory they played Chaos & Order, Cargo Cult, Crackzilla, Attack Of
The Sonic Samurai, The Final Frontier - which merged with Kraftwerk
numbers and then adonis no way back then back into The Final Frontier,
Maroon, Kill My Radio Station and then I Am UR......

It was fun.....